I spoke with Virginia Moore this morning. She told me our cards arrived safely in Oregon -- all 696 of them (our count was off by one.) She received an email from Claudette, her contact at ORCAS, and thought you might like to see what she said, so I've copied that message below.
Claudette wrote:
"... Anyway, we absolutely love all the cards - so will the troops. Please give every RSVP member a big hug from every ORCAS member. Not only do we need all these wonderful cards, but we are already looking to use many of the designs for our 'make and donate' table at the convention.
We have already shipped almost 30,000 cards this year, and with your great addition, we will be on our way to providing meaningful communication for our military families.
Stampers are fantastic people, the stampers of RSVP prove that!
I just received this email:
'First and foremost thank you for your support, it means a lot to know that you are behind us. The cards are great; I will use them for my children’s birthdays and next holiday. Please continue to do what you do, a difference is being made.' SSGT M.X.
Thank You
God bless
Thanks again, Virginia and all the RSVP Members,
Claudette - ORCAS"
Thanks, again, to everyone who participated in this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment